We’re Hiring a Mortgage Administrator
– Warrington, WA5
– Permanent Position
– Full Time
– Monday – Thursday: 9.30 am – 5.30 pm Friday – 9.30 am – 3 pm (Subject to opening hours)
We are a young, dynamic firm helping First Time Buyers, Families and Investors navigate through an increasingly difficult mortgage market with the aim of making the homebuying journey enjoyable, with as little stress as possible.
We’re seeking a new member of the team to help out clients secure their dream homes on terms that they can understand.
The candidate will be working within an administrative team, responsible for assisting a team of mortgage advisers based out of our offices in Warrington. The candidate will need to demonstrate professionalism and be comfortable dealing with clients and providers.
- Regular liaison with lenders and providers to obtain updates on applicant status.
- Proactively progress mortgage and protection applications through to completion
- Provide Customer Service for inbound and outbound communication by telephone and email
- Submission of mortgage & protection applications
- Regular liaison with clients, keeping them updated with their application through to completion.
- Ensure a high level of accuracy for data entry and ongoing record keeping
Skills & Experience Required:
- Mortgage administration experience preferred.
- Ability to resolve problems quickly & efficiently.
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels, both written and oral.
- Demonstrate a confident telephone manner & excellent customer service.
- A team player with the ability to use their own initiative.
- A good understanding of the mortgage market
- Progression support available
Get in touch with one of our team today to express your interest!